Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

take a risk, take a chance. make a change.... and break away..

So the past week has been the longest ever. I don't know if it's bacause two very exciting things are happening all within two days this weekend... or if it because I haven't done much (for lack of what to do, and nobody to do it with). But the eventful things I did were fun.

Saturday was Dezi's babyshower. It was a lot of fun! I'm so excited for her. If any of you feel like buying her baby girl Brynn (sp?) something they're registered at Babie-R-Us and Target. The baby shower was good. There were 7 of us not including Dezi or Brent. After I got done playing with all of the baby stuff, mainly the baby monitors (that are kick ass BTW) Then Jessi, Hannah, and I sat around trying to find something to do. We ended up going to Kalamazoo at 9pm to a party that these guys were throwing. We had met these guys on the beach at Grand Haven and they invited us, and one guy we ended up seeing at the Grill wednesday night and invited us yet agin. Anyway... We were sittin there outside and I was just chillin with my gatorade (in a red glass like the keg beer) in my hand (I was the DD). and who happens to walk up? No other than Spencer Duits and Tim Ballice (sp?) NOWAY.. I thought I'd thought the 90 minute drive would ensure no Lakewood people!! goodness. Then around 1:30am or so, the cops roll up and I'm trying to usher people inside and he comes up to me (gatorade "keg" glass still inhand) and says "YOU need to find me who lives here" while pointing at me rather harshly... I looked at him... I was pissed. Why did he elect me? of all people? I don't think he liked my Birdish-Goodlooks. We left after the cops left. The best thing about going places with Hannah and Jessi are our car rides and the 2 am McDonals trips... we have so much fun.

Actually now that I think about it that is the only thing I've done in the past 4 days.... fun huh? Anyway a nap is looking quite good right now. I leave for Disney World in 5 days, Harry Potter Six comes out in 4 days, and ONLY 4 more weeks of work left (including this week)!! I work Wednesday and Thursday morning this week.. so if anybody's bored you can come and visit me!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home