Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Such a Deep Burn...

I will knight the first person the finds the quote (edit: not the title of my post, sorry for the confusion) and tell me where it's from. If I find out that you googled the answer I will kill you and fornicate your dead body. Gross, huh?

It looks like we'll be paid overtime again for releasing sperm within the confines of our cubicle. Hurricane Dennis was pretty tame, and (for now at least) we're not over-saturated with calls. Shit, we're not even saturated, matter of fact... I'm bored. Whatever, I can handle interrogating the president for 8 hours a day.

Abby sent me a text message this morning... I kinda feel like it was meant for Alan just because she doesn't text me that often, and quite frankly I don't think she likes me much. I responded anyway because I'm a nice motherfucker.

That's all I've got, seems I've lost my muse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home