Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Monday, July 11, 2005

Wish you were here

Do you ever have one of those days were you just feel like crap? Well, i am am having a prime example of one today.

Morning: Mom makes me late (it wasn't me for once), Sarah insists that i drive totally out of my way to her house so she can drive to GR (my house is definately on the way there- bitch)

Work: Went by fast, even though Dawn (lazy bitch of a supervisor was trying to slow down the process).

Money: Go to town to spend my only $10 to my name on gas. Ugh. Sucks. I won't get paid for 3 weeks, so i have no money unless it comes from the bank. And the money that is coming is not much. And i really want to get Val a paddle/pedal boat. :-(

RACHEL KING: I am on the verge of showing up at her house and killing her. Not really. But almost. Seriously though- she better have a REALLY good excuse for never picking up the phone or returning my calls i am starting to get super pissed off. I think she has partially ruined my day. She is so disheartening.

Camping trip: So i still have to get ahold of 3 more people, but i am pleased with the turnout so far, but people can be so frustrating when trying to please everyone. . . "Yes i know it is your one year anniversary with your little boyfriend, but this is a camping trip with 14 people you won't see until next summer, you'll see your boyfriend plenty, i do believe- so do me a favor and SUCK IT UP!"

I am sorry for this bitter and angry post, but i am so stressed right now. I have finished 2 thank you's from my open house, and i want to go to Ben's tonight, but i need to sleep for work tomorrow.

Ugh. Somebody hug me please.

Grumpy McGrumperson-
Abby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home