Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Nice work in the finals chauncey

So today was a variety pack. Opened the gym around 6:30 and lifted with Geoff and Alan and .....nope, wait, thats it. I feel like there's a 3oo-pound hole in my story...weird. Well, anyway, after that was the Cherry Valley carwash at Wal-Mart in Cascade, and it was actually kinda fun. ODD how the rich convertible-drivin spinner-sportin' rich people give us like $3.00, but the Flintstones give us $15. Hmm.

After that I got a call and it was off to Woodland to bale hay. I bonded with Adam Fyan and inahled a haybale, but my newly axquired repiratory dysfunction is my only complaint. Afterward we jumped in King's pond so my mom wouldn't murder me for wrecking the shower. Adam had his first rope experience *a tear*. THEN it was back to Fyan's for pool (cueball style) and grilled hamburgers/sassages. Nice people those Fyans.

For the record I think I was the Calorie King last night. I was one short on Dogs but I think I made up for that with my TWO sloppy kingsize reeses. Although, I guess I didn't eat THAT much, because half of the chocolate was running down my shirt. I looked like I was 5 years old.

I feel like things are about to happen regarding the boat access sign.

I think it's off to Armada tomorrow...maybe Bed Bath and Beyond...

J-wheezy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home