Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Friday, July 08, 2005

A blooming rose in a bed of sand

Alright, so I think I've recovered from the depression of having my post deleted by the sporadic internet connection here at the gym. Solid workout today, haven't had one of those in a while, good times. It was nice to hang out with Opie again, and Alan brought in some good jams, so things went pretty well. Robyn signed up for 6 more months yesterday, so I'll definitely be the butt of that joke until January.

I was approximately 0-7 at the dish yesterday, and my reaction time was slow to say the least, which puts my experiment of a lifting SDO in jeopardy. Melanie...you weren't here this morning...interesting. I'm dying to know, what inspired your recent change to late-day lifting?

Abby, Ben liked your post about work. He kinda has a soft spot for the DOT in his heart.

I haven't heard back from the sign-making place, so it looks like the one on Tasker road will have to do. That could be pretty cool.

I had to take pictures of cracks in a trailer yesterday, which was tons of fun. Maybe I'll post a link to them, they're very exciting.

Softball tonight, we're looking to rebound from the 20-0 loss. Have a good day.

-Jeff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home