Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

I wanna dance with somebody...

lol, yea right. Whitney Houston does though. She wants to feel the heat with somebody.

Alesheia, welcome back, hadn't heard from you in a while. It sounds like Cass takes her cues from noone. I bet that was extremely entertaining.

So Abby womped me in Clue last night. I was clueless. Apparently you can kill someone with a tennis racquet in a swimming pool...dont ask me how, but I guess thats why I don't murder on a regular basis. I'm sad that our tax dollars financed Abby's nap, but at the same time I'm pumped for her. Jobs like that are sweet. I can honestly say that I'm jealous of a DOT job.

I think I'm done housesitting...and I think I woke Tony up at like 4:10 this morning, so I hope he isn't mad. Abby went to my house last night, only to find that I was in fact at Tony's...wish I couldda been there for that (song reference for those hardcore country fans).

Today will include roughly 3 hours of Jeff-time, which could be cut down even more if it stays dry and I can mow the lawn. Tonight is umpiring, and it could be my first time having a base umpire, which would really just make my night.

Softball games are late Thursday and 6:15 on Friday, for those who are interested. The woodland squad is looking to make some waves after a solid practice last night. I think tomorrow could be an SDO from lifting, as I seem to play much better when I don't intentionally damage my muscles to stimulate growth.

I ate a BUNCH of frosting last night. Ugh.

it sure looks like a....good day to run (another ref).

Peace

-Jeff of the beans-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home