Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Monday, July 04, 2005

Geoffrey
odonne89@msu.edu

Football at the King's turned out to be some surprising fun. Ryan made Alan and I captains and we went from there.

I did get educated by the combo of Jeff and Alan. I tryed to jump and Jeff caught me, so there I was just hanging out, trying to run, but my feet weren't on the ground. I turned my head to see Alan coming at us at full steam. Bummer. Crash. Fumble.

Later, I did take each of them to class on and individual basis. Jeff got his when he was running with the ball. It was as if I jumped right out of a text book, the form tackle was a thing of beauty. Alan got his when he attempted to catch the ball, jumped up, and down he went, face first into the ground. He did serve me a couple of times after the tag team event. Whatever though, he couldn't control me, 1 TD and maybe a half dozen or so catches to his 0 TD's and 1 catch. I am the man.

Lumines high score: 566,091. Level: 149. I challenge anyone reading this to best me. I did score over 600,000 points, but it didn't save, so I don't expect that to be taken seriously, the above score is on my scoreboard, maybe I'll post a screenshot.

Take her easy, and if she's easy take her twice. Geoff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home