Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Saturday, July 02, 2005

fireworks on the 2nd

So i get home and i feel like crap, but i really think it is because i am really burnt. And Lucy really wants me to walk outside with her, but i have so much to do. So i made my dinner and gave her extra portions of it. Sometimes i really actually feel like i baby her and give her all of food because i know i won't get to every day for a while when i am gone. I wonder if she'll miss me. Maybe scratch at my door every one in a while. . . (I am crying, what a loser i am, huh?)

I am going to the durby tonight. Val is gone up north, so i am taking my back-up friend, Alan. lol, just kidding, but i really actually would have asked Val.But it is nice to toture Alan with my presence :-) So anyway, i need to talk about some funny stuff that happened at King's, but i am working a tight agenda right now, so i'll post later tonight. . .

- Hotdog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home