Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Friday, July 01, 2005

hold on loosely

So i am going to go play volleyball right now, my time got changed due to a team mate's work schedule. It is cold outside, and it makes me pretty sad now, because i am actually going outside to do something fun and now it is cold. That sucks.

I feel much better today; i finally git the sleep i have been diserving. Except Jeff called at 9:30 to wake me up and ask about volleyball (but that's okay, because like that crazy old lady, i think you're alright too. . . except i don't want to stalk you. . . ), then Katie Taylor called 30 minutes later, then Sarah schipper called on my other phone while toalking to Katie, THEN i called Sarah back, she didn't pick up SO she called back in 30 minutes when i had just fallen asleep. THEN Ron stoddard called, then Kacie called. So my sleep was completely interrupted about every 30 minutes. How great.

My back and my leg hurt so bad today, wake boarding kicked my ass, i guess.

I do feel better about today. . . ahhhhhhh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home