Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Since it's been over 50 posts...

...I thought that I would grace you all with my presence on the blog once again. Plus, it's 10:30am, I'm awake for some reason, it's rainy, and ESPN2 (The Dos-O) is re-showing the Roddick-GrosJean match from yesterday due to rain delays in ye olde England. Don't even begin to think that I missed that!

I got the ol' IV out of my hand about 25 minutes ago, and it's a very liberating feeling. However, I can already feel how sore my hand will be a for a few days, because it kinda hurts to type. Small price to pay for feeling my legs again, I suppose. And today I find out when MRI #3 takes place!! I do love that body tube, haha.

You guys will still make fun of any one of us girls who comes into the gym, because that's what you do. Regardless of how pro-betterment you might be. It's intrinsic, and there is no reason to lie about your true feelings here on the Blog - a place of no judgement by anyone, for anyone (notice the slight allusion to FUBU). C'mon now. However, since we should all expect it, there is still no reason to not go to the gym because of it. You'll just find something else to make fun of anyway! Such good friends we are...

Josh Rose show tonight in Muskegon. I'm calling Katie Carr in T-Minus 7 minutes to determine what the plans are (if anyway), after I check the weather in Skeegon tonight. Big Davenport match when the rain stops in Wimbeldon, England - everyone should tune in! Good to type for you all again...Peace out!

*A-Town*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home