Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

She's my best friend's girl

So here we are, Tuesday morning. I'll be leaving shortly to go feed/wash my steer up at the fairgrounds, but I haven't posted in a while so I thought I'd chime in.

Welcome, Abby, nice to see ya. It'll be good to have someone who speaks Canadian on the forum, you really can't go wrong with being bilingual. You've greatly upgraded the 'Speak Easy' cultural appeal.

So something pretty nuts happened Saturday morning. While waiting here at the gym, a DOUBLE ENGINE Etrain plus 1/2 of a monster couldn't keep me awake, i fell asleep in probably less than 10 minutes. because of that, today i shall nap.

I had AOP yesterday, which really wasn't bad. I learned alot about the ole campus, although, the bus didn't show up for the campus tour (BOO). And they held my hand while I registered for classes, so I'll be making some changes in the fall. Apparently Geoff and I are going to join some crazy martial arts club...and I will become a dangerous weapon of mass destruction.

Softball team...lost again friday, although we did get a win thursday in by scoring 8 in the bottom of the 7th (not sure if i posted that or not, don't feel like looking).

The big red boat made an appearance on Morrison lake sunday which was AWESOme. It was the first time I've seen the boat grace the waters of the rural lake.

Opie, you were, and will be missed here at the gym. We prettymuch didnt even listen to the radio thias morning, but I guess youll have that on legs day. I'm thinking about getting volleyball shirts, so any suggestions would be helpful.

I saw Mr and Mrs Smith...i recommend it. Ashton and I didn't really mean to go "with" harrison and melanie...it just kinda happened. I didn't think you guys would sit by us... BUT, good movie.

Wow, I am sweating from typing, this is terrible. I just don't really have anything interesting to say, so you guys have a nice day.

-J Unit

PS ABBY, what exactly is the status of the pie/ice cream/desserts? I had just eaten when I went so I didnt have anything. the candies were kinda...yknow..soft too. I actually had som fun crushing the candy...because thats the kinda guy I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home