Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Life is Good

This is the balls. I am sitting at work. Listening the smooth sounds of Candy Duffer, drinking a Monster, and getting paid an unreasonable amount of money to do it. The only thing that would make this better would be two girls. One working the shaft, the other, the balls. It's great to be the king.

Murphy (my fish) is getting pissed. I have to clean his bowl soon, it is getting a little "fresh". He is a good goldfish. It's really funny, because whenever I get to work, he is just chillaxing, and when he sees me, he starts swimming real fast all around the bowl. Good story...

Weekend is looking rather bleak. I was supposed to go to Portland with Corey Thelen tonight and pick up some trim at an open house, but that isn't going to happen, because right after work, I am going to Scott's open hizzle. Even though he didn't come to mine, I am not going to be childish about it.

I brought a can of Chunky soup. It's grilled chicken and sausage gumbo. It eats like a meal, that's what's so genious about it.

I went to Melanie's open house yesterday. Which WAS cool, until we swam and Angie and Melanie, oh, and Abby all jumped on my back and dug their nails into my SUNBURNT back, and slapped me. Then Angie threw a football at me as I popped my head out of water and it hit me square in the grill. Gay.

-T-Bone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home