Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Friday, June 24, 2005

We call them strong those who can face this world alone...

Well Jeff, I'm sorry I missed softball tonight, but I would have been tempted to stay out later than would be concidered appropriate. I do have to open tomorrow, I'm out at 2, and then I should take a short nap. Lance's birthday party is tomorrow night, but I really don't want to go. I don't think I will. I don't really know lance, and it's at Coplin's....nothing good can come of that. Anyway, work today was....hectice, the worst almost happened. We almost ran out of bread. In the midst of my mad bread baking the truck decided to come. I had to stop the bread baking, and spend the next hour putting the truck away. I was just glad when 6 O'Clock rolled around. Anyway. Jeff, we should do a whole song in titles, that would be neat-o. However, I'm off. You kids have fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home