Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Monday, June 27, 2005

Breathe It In, It Always Goes Down Smooth

So it's Monday again. How was everyone's weekend?

I "worked" on Saturday. You'll noticed the quotes, they're making an appearence because that word "worked" would seem to imply that I did something, even one thing, productive. Truth be told: Alan and I avoided productivity like grim death. I played my PSP so much that I drained the battery and had to plug her in.

After work I went to Kinger's house, we played around on the rope for a while. Good times for everyone but Beach. He had a little mishap. After careful review of the incident it would appear that he grabbed too high on the rope and lost his grip when he tryed to put his weight on the disc. The big guy landed on his feet just before the pond. We laughed, oh boy did we laugh. It's one of those situations where my first reaction is holy hell, that's not funny, that had to hurt, and my immediate second reaction is oh my god, ha ha ha, i've never, ha ha ha, seen anything that, ha ha ha, funny before in my life. His foot was really bothering him though. He ended up having his girlfriends (whose name escapes me) mom drive him to the hospital.

Then King and I went to Copelin's party and hung around for a little bit. Didn't drink, I'm trying this new thing where I don't get piss drunk all the time. Only because of the adverse effects on the body. I did catch a surprising amount of shit for staying sober. For those that don't drink: is it always like that?

Hung out with Stephanie on Sunday. Good times all around. We went to the beach for a good portion of the afternoon. Then we went to Max & Erma's and I'll tell you what, one of those two makes some mean ass BBQ ribs.

Weighed 192.8 this morning, pre work out. So, the resolution for Monday is to eat more food.

Alan and I might be going to the world famous Lake Odessa Fair in search of corn dogs and elephant ears, and maybe some of that awesome carny trim I hear so much about.

Peace. Geoff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home