Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Poop shute

lol, oh yep, that'll get me going in the morning. . . what a funny thing to call a butt hole. Whew. . . okay, i'm done with that now.

But anyway, i was pretty much getting fruaded and i am going to the bank to retrieve my 300 and some dollars being wrongfully taken from me. But i thought i would post first.

Jeff- there is still pie left (even after Geoff and Alan). Maybe i'll bring you some at the fair or something, eh? And some wrester trivia for you- What was Buddy Rivera's real first name? And are you showing at Lake-O?

I just watched half of first 50 dates (or whatever it is called) and i am going to go and buy it. It was really funny to me. Something else is funny too- my great aunt Rosamary got me the funnest, largest, ugliest "billfold" (yes, that is what the old ladies like to call them) in the wrold and today. . . i am using it. Yep, you heard me right (or read me i guess) i am doing it. Wish me luck.

Ben Simcox called and woke me up at like 9 this morning, i wanted to kill him. I tried to go to bed at 11 last night, and at 12:30 i took
sleeping pills because i just could not sleep. Probably the most annoying thing in the world i think. . . but we are going gambling tomorrow and i am pretty excited! Happy birthday tomorrow Ben! YES!

So now i am going to go to Ionia now, i do believe- This is Abby Canada Weeks
signing off. Have a good one, eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home