Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

PISSED

I got my ass outa bed today at 5:30 and found out we did not have to be to Grand Rapids until 11:00 and that might be too soon. but i do get to get home in time tonight to play softball but i won't even get 8 hours of work in. I will barely make$100 today. shitty. but my boss took me out for breakfast and gave me the low down about the job. its gonna be an easy job that will take too long because the stupid city people want to scan the cans and a bunch of bullshit. but i should make like $500 or so in the next few days. so I got that goin for me. it will help fill the gap my PSP left. but still there was no time for the gym because i had to do all this bullshit stuff before breakfast.
well see ya later
ope-dizzle fo rizzle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home