Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

you... shook me all night long....

So, planning a huge family Disney World trip, without letting my mom know, IS HARD!!! Gosh, why does so much planning have to go into these things?

So, I was all geared up to coming to the gym this morning, but I got MAYBE 4 hours of sleep last night. It was 97 degrees in my room, and I had killed an icky spider earlier in the night and was creeped out. I wish they'd put my new window in so i could get some frickin AC up in here! so MAYBE tomorrow gym might happen, but who knows. I'm not very dependable. Plus I have to get the *ahem* "Balls" up to actually try and lift infront of you ass-holes. Hey, sorry, you guys will be mean, you know it and I know it! Well, it's roughtly 92 degrees in here, so I should hit the sprinkler or something.... maybe a little food in there.... you know how it is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home