Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Geoffrey
odonne89@msu.edu

It's already been determined that I'm the fuckin' man, but in case anyone needs a reminder: see Abby's post. And, I'd like to talk this time to say I really enjoy Abby's presence here so far, she's definitely the Rookie of the Year.

Lifted this morning, didn't last long enough though, we got there a wee bit late. Alan is right, Opie is struggling to maintain his street cred, he's dropping in the polls with every absense.

As stated earlier, Jeff and I are going to get into Aikido at school, we'll both be registered lethal weapons. Thus, increasing our street cred, this is where Opie runs into trouble.

Finally finished my god damned FAFSA today, I hope it's not late. I think with Alan in school the government will finally give me some free money.

Geoff. Kickin' ass and takin' names since 1985.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home