Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Thursday, June 30, 2005

without you all im going to be is..... incomplete...

Yay go Backstreet Boys!!

okay okay, you guys I guess I'm running out of excuses for why not to go to the gym in the morning. I'm still a bit apprehensive because of some other reasons. BUT maybe one of these days... I have a semi-busy schedule coming up. Going to Michigan's Adventure tomorrow... that should be a good time. I really want to go to Cedar Point sometime this summer.. since I haven't been in like 7 years. But I leave for Disney World in two and a half weeks!!

Jeff, when is some volleyball going on this weekend? maybe I'll come watch. My mom's birthday is Saturday but we don't really celebrate birthdays that much, so I'll probably be able to get away. mkkkkay. SeeYa!

L- double E- to the capital A- to the double N

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home