Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Friday, July 01, 2005

I've got a golden ticket....

So, everything that today was supposed to be... hasn't been. Everything I've wanted to do has backfired in some stupid way! I'm so frusterated and it's not good. (I guess this is my venting time Abby).

As you know Michigan's Adventure sucked... I tried to do something with somebody tonight and that didn't happen, I tried to find something else to do..... THAT didn't happen. So I do the only thing that has went well today, and I put in my new movie Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Factory... 10 buck buy!

After I put the movie in I really really wanted Mac and Cheese and so I found some in the pantry and I was pumped. So I start making it to find out that we didnt have any milk... ARE you kidding me? So I had to truck my ass up to the gas station to buy milk, because I was not using water... THAT is nasty. I get back ready to make the shit and my noodles are all nasty and falling apart. I try and eat it. But it made me gag. Guuurrr!!!

BTW- I like how I didn't get a cute/snide little comment after my name when Alan was talking about running into my pregnant friend, hot friend, and big-boobed friend. *sighs with great dissapointment* I'm just LeeAnn.

Bye all... I'm hope you all had a wonderful night... hopefully mine gets a little better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home