Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Monday, July 04, 2005

A man I'll never be

Wow, a lot has been going on up in here. I just want to apologize for not-posting, but thats all about to change...

Alright, so my beach volleyball team was about 100% different from Friday to Saturday. We lost pretty bad on Friday, but ended up winning 3 matches on Saturday so that was pretty cool. The talent show was pretty wicked cool, and I thought Ben played really well.

Danced Friday....I just don't know how I feel about it. One thing is for sure though, I can't dance. I might have to revert back to the Frank Sinatra Policy. Abby and I hung out at the Derby a little bit, good times there. Armada-steve and his truck were a pretty good time.

Went to the beach Sunday...not sure how I felt about that either. Probably shouldn't be going to the beach on Sunday, especially right after church, but what can you do I guess. The ODs didn't get invited and a huge guilt trip followed...sorry. Afterward we filmed some movie scenes at the gym, that was pretty cool. We ended up going to Kings afterward for a while. I was thrown in the pond by two ogres...nice. We played tackle football and Geoff was educated by Alan and myself. THEN we jumped in the pond and I smacked my face so hard on the water I think I almost died. Good times @ kings.

Abby whats your email address?

Now it's 8:30 on the 4th and I am REALLY tired. I think it's because I stayed at Tony's last night. Regardless, I'm glad that Geoff and Alan didn't request my presence early, because that would have sucked a LOT. Not as much as working the fourth for TIME though, that is ridiculously lame.

I don't really have much to do for the rest of the month, so I'm looking forward to that. Might head out to Donny's open house next week, so that could be cool.

J.Unit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home