Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

i never ment to be so cold.

Wow its been a while.....I had a rather good weekend. Danced a bit at the Kings' friday night, played lil volleyball saturday, then watched the derby and fireworks. Then on Sunday i went to a pool party where i again played volleyball and watched fireworks.

Yesterday i slept in...which was wonderful!!! Then i went to the gym, my mom and i went into lansing where i bought a new bed!! I am so excited i have never had a new bed. I went to Candace's house when i got home and then we went to Kyle Spitzley's. Pretty good size party, we left and watched fireworks(for the third time) at a neighbor of Candace's. They were sweet!!!

We went back to Kyle's where i got into a large fight with an asshole also known as Evan Terry. He was being a compete jerk to me all night long. Around 11:30 everyone else was outa beer except Candace, Nick(kyle's brother) and I, so everyone wanted some. Evan asked Nick if he could have a beer, he said yes. But i said no......no one listened to me but as soon as he opened it Candace asked for it back, he looked at her funny and handed it over, then she handed it to me.......haha you suck evan!!! So i drank his beer infront of him. He tried to laugh it off but he was pissed!! Serves him right. Candace was a jerk to him the rest of the night, it was nice having someone stick up for me like that. Thanks Candace!! Well i have to work today......oh yeah, sorry jeff i didn't come home last night.....so i couldn't go to gym....i miss you!!

M-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home