Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Monday, July 04, 2005

The love you can't have... lasts the longest, feels the strongest & hurts the most...

Well well well... here we are again. It's been a hella confusing weekend I tell ya! We all know how my friday went. The weekend got much better after that. Saturday I went to Art In the Park with my mom and sister. I bought nothing. But did chat awhile with a lot of people I haven't seen in awhile. Lol Opie's dad slipped and mentioned something about my flordia trip when my mom was standing with us... but we covered it up well.. whew! then saturday night Jessi, Lindsey and Myself went to the Lansing mall, and to Bennigans. I loooove strawberry lemonade.

Then Sunday I watched some of Dogma (which got interrupted to talk with a friend and helped her through some rough patches.) Then I watched Super Troopers! Then, went to Jessi's to grill some hot dogs. Which in the end of the whole long ordeal tasted like lighter fluid. ick. Then we watched most of Coach Carter, since I haven't seen it. and went to sleep.

Today Jessi, Hannah, and I ventured off at 9:30 to the beach in Grand Haven.. which BTW every other Lakewood person decided to do too. I saw a lot of people. We hung out with katie Mac and her GV crew for awhile. But they all were my crew at one time too. Weird how things work out. Dusty Hurt and I used to go to the baby sitters together, and Jessi's step-cousin Sean Stevens, was a huge crush of mine awhile back. And I saw Alex and his family there.. including Opie, but we never got a chance to speak. ANYWAY there are some spectacular fireworks going off in the area so I'm going to go watch. My dog is freaking out and hyper ventilating from the noise. :(

SeeYa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home