Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Geoffrey
odonne89@msu.edu

Yesterday was.... Monday, so that puts us at... Tuesday? Sound right to everyone? Doesn't seem that way. But I digress...

So, something I didn't really hit on much yesterday was the obscene number of times Kali called me Sunday night. Honest to God, it had to have been 6 times before I finally picked up (I'd have shut my ringer off but it acts as my alarm too, so that idea was out). I was trying to sleep, failing, but trying nevertheless. So I threw down my white flag in surrender and answered the phone. Ok, so I've fielded drunk dials before, no big deal, but why does she call me? And why for fucks sake does she call when she's hammered, and more importantly: when I'm sleeping? Any reason why she rambles on about all kinds of shit, talks about times when we were together? I don't want to think about that shit. Why? I have no idea.

On Monday, Stephanie trys giving me the whole "are we seeing other people?" bit. WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT? Shit yes we're seeing other people! Did I ever tell you that I was just seeing you?!?! NO. Did we ever hold a little pow-wow where we decided to hang on to hands and be married? God, no. How many times did I tell you that I do not, under any circumstances want to be in a relationship? Roughly a million. What the shit is that??? That's what I get I guess, but seriously.

Done for now. Geoff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home