Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

I'm Up, I'm Up.

Wow...I'm feeling a little better now. FTR noone has come in since you guys left. Also FTR I didn't "sleep through" coming to the gym...I actually opened and then slept while they lifted...which is definitely a first for me. Today was a lifting SDO anyway I guess, but sheesh. I feel like lifting has a pretty negative effect on my arm strength in softball, so we're experimenting.

I ate brownies and the final hershey bar last night and it's making me a little sick. I umpired with this CHUMPire who overruled my call, and I was really pretty mad for a while. Because it's only out of my grace that I didn't tell him in front of everyone that NOT only was my call right, he cannot legally overrule a call where I'm in position unless I ask for help. AND he broke the umpire code. Stressful. I guess thats why that job pays so well.

Well, If vito got my message last night, it's off to the beach today. If not...I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I feel the urge to do cardio. Peace.

-Just Emerged From Fatality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home