Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Kings in Castles.

Work today was normal. Got there about 11, left at 5. Right now I'm watchin Romeo and Juliet, I don't know what possessed me to watch it, but oh well. Yesturday was my SDO. I helped mom shovel black dirt for a while. Dustin, Cheese, and Joey all came over. Dustin and Cheese got a new puppy. It's lab german shepard mix. The point I'm getting at is that it's cute, and very calm for a puppy, and she likes to swim. We all took the pontoon out, and went swimming. Joey, and I are always civil to each other, but we're afraid that if we say anything to one another Dustin/Cheese will make some comment about us getting married.
I got the blood out of my shirt. I let it soak in cold water with some detergent, then I shouted at it. It didn't even hurt Michael's signature. Whoa! I didn't know this then but in the movie Romeo and Juliet the little choir boy sings "When Doves Fly" by Prince! I am amazed.
I'm jealous of the clue playing that went on. I love clue. I almost bought Clue FX the other day at Meijer. It was 30% off, but I didn't. Abby, I told Alesheia I would move up to Northern with you, and we'd play clue all day long. If I could be a professional clue player I would be. Well this is all I got.
-Mama Bad Cass

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home