Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

instantly!

Work was typical again. These days are so long it makes me want to cry. But at least we get some good napping in. Wow, yep- it happened again today. Earlier in the day though. And i was in a better position for napping, so it was good.

So like Jeff said i took him to town in Clue. And Bad-cass- i highly recommend the Clue FX, that was how i spanked Jeff. Jeff:scrabble equals Abby:Clue. Suck on that Jeff. (I beat you good). Loser.

Okay, so i just got done laughing about beating Jeff and saying it over and over.

Sorry to cut this short, but i really need to get to bed. I went to Ben's tonight. Fun, but uneventful. Geoff and Opie brought a lot of testosterone to the table. I don't think i spelled that right. Goota wake up in 6 hours. I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow.

Clue champion of the world- Abby Weeks (aweeks@nmu.edu)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home