Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Friday, July 08, 2005

Cause we came here to do this tonight...

...we don't want to fight, we don't want no one feelin' uptight. Ahh, a little old school Eminem. I think his older stuff is his best, his new stuff sucks the cock.

Boy. Big day yesterday. I think my productivity was at an all time low for my life yesterday. I'll run you through my days events
6:00 am- 8:00 am- Lifted (ONLY productive thing I did that day)
8:30 am-9:00 am- Ate (A fuckin' lot)
9:00 am- Noon-ish- Slept
Noon-ish - 12:10 - Put in frozen dinner in oven
12:10-1:20- Slept
1:21-1:30-ish- Got up to eat now unfrozen dinner. Gobbled a lot of it up.
1:30- 4:00-ish- Slept (great nap, had a bad dream, though.)
4:30-7:00- Talked on the internet
7:00-9:00- Showered, shaved, brushed my teeth.
9:00-10:00- Watched an OC re-run, got kind of sleepy.
10:00-11:00-ish- Talked on the telephone.
11:15- Went back to sleep.

Needless to say, it was the greatest day of my entire life. I almost cried I was so happy, it was everything I thought it would be. I was a little mad, though, because of a massive breakdown in communication betwixt Jeff and I. He called at 11:30 and told me that he was still at the gym, which I thought meant he was going to be there for a while longer, so we kind of cancelled our beach plans. Which sucks because I wanted to go to the beach. Oh yeah, he got out at noon. Oh well. Shit'll happen.

I am on Facebook now. Just throwin' that out there.

What the hell is going on tonight? It's Friday, I ain't go no job, and I ain't got shit to do. I'm gon' get high. Anyway, is there something going on tonight? I know we are going to Yesterdog later, which will be cool because I have never been there and I love hot dogs, so there we go. I sure do hope I get my memory stick for my PSP. Oh my, the possibilities are endless. I cannot wait.

So, work sure is a doozy today. I have spent a large portion of my appointed time here filing my nails. They looks quite nice, a little gay, but I'll be damned if they don't look good. I made some little red taters and a chicken teat for lunch today. Oh, I was ultra-excited for about 3 reasons when I came in to work. Four reasons if you include the fact that I didn't get to see Kammi McDermont today. Boy she is hot. I opened my e-mail to discover that Geoff and I have been volunteered to work on Sunday. From 9 am until 5 pm. That sucks for two reasons. One, no day off, and two, no Armada to play football with the King's. I am HELLA-PISSED (notice the capitol letters to indicate my level of madness). Not only that, I got another e-mail that said our supervisor went ahead and cancelled Geoff's and Mine SDO's next Tuesday. All because of some hurricane that might not even hit the US. And the final thing that had me less than excited, I must have missed the memo on the fact that casual Friday has been moved to casual Wednesday. What the shit is that? Who in their right minds has ever heard of a fuckin' jeans-wearing Wednesday? That is retarded. Anyway, fact of the matter is, Geoff and I are the only two hombres in this joint sportin' jeans right now. Little embarassing if you ask me. Ha ha ha, some lady just called in and her name was Jacqueline Beavis. Ha ha ha, Beavis...classic. Swear to God, some lady called in like a week ago, swear to God, her name was Hale Hale. Isn't that weird? What kind of retard would get married to a person where their last name is your first. I wouldn't marry a woman who's first name was O'Donnell. I wouldn't marry her for her sake, to save her from lookin' like a retard.

Gym was super today. I benched 390 pounds and then got mocked for the better part of the day because my back was arched. Who cares, though? In my lifting book it recommends arching if you are benching heavy weight, and I saw a bench press competition where every dude there arched their back. Anyway, Jeff is still in love with Robyn. There isn't much to say about that because it is kind of a taboo subject. She was pulling out (total sexual inneundo) as I was pulling in to the gym this morning. The look in her eye was one of those "wow, I just got hammered into submission by Jeff Vanderboon in the back room at the Viking Sportsplex. I am glad he is as in love with me than I am with him" looks. I was happy for Jeff, it's about time he gets paid his dues from society. Too bad society is a wet, sloppy, old musty-ass twat.

Well, I think I am going to be hittin' the ole' dusty trail here. Peace, motherfuckers.

One Bad Mother (Shut yo' mouth!)
-Shaft

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home