Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Friday, July 08, 2005

Sing with me, sing for the year, sing for the laughter and sing for the tear.

Had a dream last night. Started out scary, ended up being just crazy. It envolves a little bit of everyone.

Tyler, Jeff, and myself were over to Geoff's new studio apartment in some new part of Lansing. Down the road there was a river that went under the road, so you know they had one of those roads that split in the middle to let the big boats through. Instead of it lifting in the middle it lifted it's self at one end of the road. This thing starts lifting. (Tyler was driving LeeAnn's car, we where meeting Alesheia and LeeAnn somewhere, and she let us borrow her car.) Tyler was coming up to the river, so Jeff and I are like "Tyler, Tyler.....TYLER!" the car ends up going into the lake, and for two seconds I couldn't get my door open. Finally after much panicking I get the door open, and Tyler, Jeff, and Myself all escape the automobile of death, and get to shore. I end up passing out, and wake up in a hospital. Alesheia was there, she rustled me out of my hospital bed, and told me that Tyler had to take us somewhere. We find out later that Tyler has turned into a cat, and now wants to go shopping. We now have to follow Tyler around a mall, until he decides that he wants to go take us where ever we needed to go. Then I woke up.

yea...good story, anyway! I've gotta get going!
- Bad Cass

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home