Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Consumption


I am hungry, I said this to myself, and being a man of my word I didn't stop eating until it hurt to make poopy. A mini-bagel, two large smokey links, a dozen fist fulls of Jay's sour cream and onion potato chips, a king size sleeve of Reeses Peanut Butter cups, and most a big-grab of Cool Ranch Doritos later, I found myself at the famed Yesterdog in Easttown. Siting there with my fellow fatshits, Opie (first and foremost, weighing in at a cool 400 lbs), Alan (not far behind, but pussed out at Krispy Kreme), and Jeff (probably ate more than everybody, listed last only because he somehow remains the smallest). I consumed 3 loaded hotdogs, 2 yesterdogs and krautdog, yum. Then, and this is the kicker, Opie made and executive decision, which was his right being El Capitán, and we stopped at Krispy Creme. Jeff, Opie, and I had 3 doughnuts each because we are fat, Abby had 2, and Alan had 1 (see: gaping vagina).

For you're general info :Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Nutrition Facts. I've contacted them and asked for nutrition facts on the Cookies and Creme doughnut, this page is a little out of date.

Did lunges this morning, I can't believe I've been missing this feeling. My legs feel awesome so I think I'll be incorporating them into my regular workout.

It's not my fault you see, I've got this thyroid problem...

Peace. G Diddy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home