Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Don't jump onto moving cars......

Tis' been a while..... since my last post, i have kept myself busy. I had a little bit of trouble getting up at 5 am to go lift this week so i came in at night. Sorry jeff this was not to offend you. Night lifting is very different from morning lifting. For one Travis always comes back and talks to me while i am doing my cardio. Then Travis showed me different lifts and i am still sore. I know it is probably better that i do different lifts and in a different order but i am very sore. Vito always cleans...everytime i have been in there he is dusting or what not. I am not a fan of just lifting with random people. I like lifting with.........just me. Since i am in there before geoff and alan, jeff doesn't lift........so it is just me. And occasionaly the wife-beater comes in, thats usually when i leave.
I watched Jeff play three softball games this week. I figured i have a lot of catching up to do for all the games jeff came and watched of mine. My parents are gone so i have my little brother, but i sent him to grandma and grandpas so i had the house/weekend to myself. Well i have to work today and i have to catch up on my cleaning..so have a good one. Oh yeah, this is how dumb Evan Terry is...haha....Branden was pulling into Kyle Spitzleys friday night and Evan jumped on to the car......well needless to say he broke the windshield to is MOTHERS CAR!!!What an idoit!!! Later--
M-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home