Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Everybody from the 313...

...Put your motherfuckin' hands up and follow me. Go ahead, follow me.

At work. Boring as shit. Good night last night though. First to address on the agenda: Geoff, you are a bitch. I ate one krispy kreme because 1) they aren't that good and 2) I ate a shitload before we even left. When I got home from work I made a huge roast beast samich, ate a mini-bagel with creme' cheese, and a large smoked sausage with a croissant. Then I ate a Reeses, that was all melty in the car. We then went to Yesterdog, and while the food was real good, the atmosphere was not exactly what I had imagined. I had pretty much imagined Jesus to be there with the prices they had. However, it was one pissed off hombre' named Asshole. He was a jerk, but he pretty much could be because the food was so good, and I was willing to take 10 kinds of shit for those little sliced up pickles. I had two Yesterdogs and an Ultradog. It was so good. I cannot describe the size of the load that was left in my pants post-eating. It was kind of like heaven, except heaven was a giant pot-smoking hippie fest full of bad rastafaris.

We cruised around East Grand Rapids trollin' for twat, but came up with nothing. No hot girls walk anymore, well, not around EGR anyway. All the rich, fat, yacht-sailing gereatrics walk around with their fists up their vaginas because they all think they are better that us. We then cruised downtown GR. Like, fuckin', hood-hop projects. I pretty much thought that Coo-Coo Cal was going to jump out of an alley and start singin' "In my Projects!". It was funny. We cranked the country up and rocked out with our cocks out. We went to Krispy Kreme, and I had one doughtnut, it was ok. I want some ice cream.

Well, I am getting sick of writing, and since I am such a bad motherfucker, I take shit from no one. I'm out.

-Long Dong Silver

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home