Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Sunday, July 10, 2005

I believe in the faith that grows...

I was awoken from my slumber at about 7 O'clock this morning. I find that I need to go into work RIGHT then. My day started out a little rough, but nothing an EMT can't fix. Hehehe, kidding! anyway, then one of the girls decided that her presence was not necessary, therefore; she decided NOT to come in. No call. No visit. So, we all had a community "garh" and went on our merry way. Anyway, to make a good story even better, four O'Clock rolls around and I come home. I dabled in the water for a good spell, and now here I am. Honestly, true confession here. I really miss school; I definitely had better stories when I was in school. I hope I get another class with Matty Lipstraw. He was definitely pretty cool, and he had a real pretty smile. I definitely recommend getting a peek at it sometime. Well I guess I'll end this since I forgot what I was going to say (or type) which ever. See ya!
-B.M.C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home