Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

We'll start over, a different hand to play

Yea thats right, Mr. Fancy-pants admin. I see your subtitle. I watched that show yesterday. I kinda like the newer ones more though, and right now they're on season one, so I've been holding out for Boys Meets World.

So i posted earlier...and the computer disconnected...and I hit publish and *poof* it was all gone. It has taken me nearly 5 hours to recover, but I'm ready to try again.

I think, therefore I am, playing softball tonight with Opie @ 6:10 in freeport. Go team. Hopefully our lunge-work this morning pays dividends on the diamond.

Well, yesterday I really didn't get a lot done. I got some groceries and got some pool-time in at Musbach's. I drove to Lowell only to find out that the President (myself) didn't even know when the 4H meeting was, so I made a B-Line back to the middle school for basketball, where our team won in game 7, very exciting. You can just call me Jeff "The Robert" Horry if you'd like.

Went to Ben's, ate a lot, paid the price. Hit some cardio this morning to patch things up with my body. I think we're on OK terms now. For Chauncey: This business has happened before with little to no result, so hope is not lost.

Stephanie Hynes' mom kinda rules. I called her about the dorm-move and told her I hadn't heard anything from MSU. And she was like "Don't worry, I'll make some phone calls first thing tomorrow morning." She does good work. I think Tyler and Myself shall be heading out to MSU to hang out with Mr. McCaul tomorrow night. He pretty much breathes FFA.

I really wish my post hadn't been deleted.

Whoo-Haa

-Busta Jeff-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home