Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Thats just me talkin, it's really up to you

so I get the call today, you know the one, the call thats says: "hey fatass, get out of bed and get to the Gym" yeah that one. but after that its was a good day at the gym.

Lunges were to be had 3x today. That makes me happy that I am not the only one who suffers through the Lunges. thaey are good though.

I felt like crapola today when I awoke. might have something to do with the pizza, soda, and smores last night, Thanks Ben.

R-ball was fun today. ben got very angry at me for kickin his ass so bad that he made me a $10 bet that he could beat me by the end of the month. easiest ten bucks EVER. final score today as you can read on the spreadsheet opie:15 ben:2 yeah I know.

PEACE,
The bird man

(I fly in any weather)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home