Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

my weakness is that i care too much...

i am drunk and i am feeling down.......i am pist that you came around why don't you just GO HOME!!!

Well the big news of my week is that i am unemployed!! WHA HOO!!! I guess when you don't get paid you tend to quit. I still babysit Erik(he is at church camp this week) durning the day, so i have some kind of income coming in still.

I had a good day yesterday......i woke up bright eyed, went to the gym to find out i was the first there. So i drove to the VanderBoon house to get Jeff and on my way out i woke up Ben too. I lifted for awhile then came home. My mom was home so she took me to Big Boy for breakfast. I had the best cinn. french toast ever!! Then we spent the remainder of the day at the pool. Jeff came over.....twice, once to lounge and the second time to cool off after b-ball. Then i followed Jeff to Ben's. I ate a lot of pizza and had the best smore( with reese's peanut butter cups) thanks to Geoff for the smore!! Well it is getting real hot so i will head to the pool again....

M-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home