Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Friday, July 15, 2005

It's been a long time, a long time, I shouldn'ta left you, left you...

... without a dope beat to step to.

Being the sexual deviants that we are, Alan, Ben, Scott, and I, along with possibly Abby are making to trip to the Vu tonight. Should be good, you know, some burgers, fries, pop, titties, maybe a little bush.

I've come to a realization today, I fear commitment. There it is. It came to me this morning. I want to get a Speedpass from Speedway, right? I go there all the time, there's one less than a mile from my apartment in East Lansing, and the gas is usually the cheapest. Plus, with the Speedpass you save 2 cents a gallon, oh, and it's free. Makes perfect sense. But I won't get one. I'm sure I'll have to fill out a form, and I just don't want to. I'll feel like I have to go to Speedway all the time. And that is the start of a relationship, which is unacceptable. This applies to everything, including girls. Kind of makes things difficult, but the alternative is so frightning that change is impossible.

I'd like to welcome our newest member, Ms. Olivia Vining, to the blog. Hopefully Tatoo lets her post every once and a while, but I won't hold my breath.

We all lifted this morning, which is nothing unusual. What is unusual is Robyn Rhoades. Most of you know her as Jeff Vanderboon's girlfriend, significant other, fuck-buddy, ect... I think she was going out of her way to get Jeff's attention today. She was sporting a tiny pair of shorts and a sports bra and she was lifting, not running. She exaggerated every little movement, especially when she bent over. Jesus Christ. Some of the time she'd just sit there with her eyes closed... I wonder if she has powers, like mind powers. Could she make my head explode just by willing it to happen? I don't want to find out, so I always keep my distance and try not to piss her off. I fear for Jeff, any more rejection and she might explode his head. The moral is: she's scarrier than the love child of Freddy Kruger and Jason Vorhees. If I never see her again I will die happy.

Also, Blogger doesn't release URL's, even if it isn't updated for an extremely long time. Appearently I can email him (they gave me permission to write an email, nice eh?) but there's no contact information on his blog, and they don't give it out, so their response to my query boiled down to, "we're not giving it to you, he can if you ask, but we're not going to let you ask either."

Geoffrey O'Donnell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home