Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

this shit is bananas...

...B-A-N-A-N-A-S!!!

So work was just tantalizing... NOT. I agree Abby, it has been the slowest week ever. I did, however, go out lastnight which was fun. Went Mini-golfing at Craigs Cruisers in GR, I've never been there. It was fun. I "lost" (which I technically didn't, I'm just nice) by like 4 strokes. I did have a hole-in-one too! But I did retaliate in Air hockey. I won... oh yeah! Then we went to Grand Rapids Brewing Co. It was a nice place, kind of mellow... but good. I had Shrimp Premavera, it wasn't great, it kind of made me feel icky. Then we ventured our way to Meijer and Wal-mart for shoelaces. Then back home. It was fun! I leave for vacation in less than three days! I hope it's not rainy from those blasted hurricanes. Anyway, I'm going to eat a bit, and I might head to Jeff's softball game. SeeYa!

LeeAnn E.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home