Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Doggy Days of Summer

I'm in a little bit of a funk right now, I'll be honest. You know it's bad when even the fast songs on the radio are depressing. Jeff, I hope you're right, but I have a feeling things will be different this time.

I'd like to get ahold of the guy at Oldsmobile that designed my car. How in the world am I supposed to change the spark plugs? Do I have to tear the whole engine out? HONESTLY. I spent about 45 minutes on this fun job today, and got half done. Problem is, I did the easy half. The rest of it will probably take me a week, if I don't stop to eat or sleep. SCREW being a home mechanic, I think I'll pay someone else to finish it.

On the to-do list: Stop in at UPS this week and apply for a part-time job during school. That would be sweet. Rumor has it it's tough to get in there, though. I might have to work the charm a bit...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home