Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

I want something else to get my though this semi charmed kind of life baby.

This being awake thing is really starting to kick my right in the ribs. I worked until two. I swam from 2:30 until 4:30. I didn't feel tired until I went and started reading. I had lain down on my parents bed, and slept soundly until 7:30. Now I can't make any part of my body do anything. ech. (well I can MAKE it do things, but it feels like it take a lot of energy.) It has been feeling much better since I've been up. Anyway, work today was pretty cool. After tomorrow I've got the next three days off! Dad and mom are both leaving Friday for the weekend, so that'll be exciting. Well I guess I've got nothing to report, so you kids have fun!

~Cassi Nicks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home