Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Love is a fear I never knew much about

Forevers a word I never said until now. Thats what I get for loving you.

Ahh the sweet sounds of Diamond Rio. Gym went pretty well this morning, got a pretty solid lift in. It was megahot so I kinda had the perma-sweat going. I gave Simcox some racquetball instruction, so we should have him and Opie competing pretty solid by July 31st.

So we LOST in slowpitch last night. Which is weird, usually the team I'm on doesn't lose. Wait, no, thats not totally true. According to Cardio.xls, I am individually 5-14 in slowpitch this summer...LAME-O. It was pretty fun though. I like the fellowship-based softball, as apposed to the drunken nonsense. Lakewood United Methodist definitely hit a 3-run walk-off homerun in the bottom of the 7th. It pains me.

Looks like I'm heading out to MSU tonight to see my long lost FFA engrossed friend. I think Tyler is coming too, so that should be a good time.

I tied my steer's head up yesterday and I felt really bad, but desperate times call for desperate measures. I literally put his head right up on a tree branch and went and boiled some eggs. Those steers actually kinda ruined their own pen. In Swine-fashion, they dug a hole in the clay of their pen and used it to cool themselves off. As far as I'm concerned, more power to them, except that they're FILTHY now. I feel like the holstein is the mastermind behind the project. But I guess I'm lazy and so is my steer, so take that for whatever it's worth.

I think it might be SMOKING HOT today. I do love a good humid day though. Nothing quite like drowning in your own perspiration.

Baby I'm not F-F-F-Foolin'
-Def Jeff-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home