Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Workin Nine to Five, workin hard to make a livin...

That's right kids, I put in a whole day's work today. It felt good. Of course, it was only a temporary thing and I'll go back to reality tomorrow, but I'm feelin good today at least. My brain is happier when it's occupied for most of the day.

At this point I kinda feel the need to explain something: There is a difference between getting surprise afternoons off and knowing that you can't work all day even if you want to. Back in the day when I worked all day every day, I had a lot of cravings for afternoons off. Things change when you start doing it everyday though. You start thinking, "man, I'm really not doing jack this summer." Oh, and another good one: "I'm not making jack this summer." Lovely GVSU just raised tution rates by about 7,000 percent, so you can probably see the wheels turning in my mind here.

Alan, sorry bud, but I'm 22 years old, and I've already turned down some invitations to hit up the VU in the past. No point in starting up now. Luckily your blogs about the strippage clubs are pretty detailed, so I'll just read about it.

Well, it's nice and sunny and warm and beautiful outside, so I'm going to hop off this computer. Adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home