Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Friday, July 15, 2005

It's a taxi ride kinda night in the city.

Hey LeeAnn! there is a 9:30 showing in Lowell. Then another one at 12. I'm up for whatever.
Hope you kids have fun at the VU.
So to finish the post. I went and got some groceries today, and the guy carried them out for me. It was wierd; I mean it was only two bag I can carry out two bags, but I didn't want to say anything, anyway. It was just wierd to have someone carry out my groceries for me. It was like having a servent. I felt like I should have tipped him. I got my hair cut today as well, out of impulse mind you. The girl ended up cutting my hair way too short. I don't know what to do with myself. I'm slowly getting used to it, but I just hope it grows out fast! Anyway, I don't know if people are coming over tomorrow night, but you're all welcome! we could have a bon fire maybe some s'mores. I don't know what we'll have time for. Anyway. You kids have a good night!
~Cassi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home