Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Saturday, July 16, 2005

I got a big weed stash, a pocket full a' cash, just seen a big ole' ass?

It's Saturday. Sticky icky icky icky. Today it OT, so that'll be nice, nothing like being paid over $16/hour to post on the blog. I am going to do irresponsible things with that paycheck.

So, yesterday, we didn't go the the Vu. People kept cancelling on us, so we decided to push the Vu excursion back. Ben did score some points in my book being the only person that didn't cancel on us. So, props out to Ben, you're my boy.

Speaking of jumping up in the polls, Alan gave me half of a Nutreagous. It was delicious, so props for Alan as well.

Bought a some new rides at the mall yesterday, Nike Free 5.0's. Went to Foot Locker first, but no dice, ended up picking them up at Finish Line. Foot Locker lost priority in my book, and I was really unimpressed when she said, "Nope, only in ladies." Did I fucking walk into Ladies Footlocker? No. Why do you have any ladies shoes here? You have an entire fucking store devoted to selling shoes to females elsewhere in the mall!!! But I digress...

Went to Musgrove Lake yesterday, I'm starting to get the hang of the seatless rope. My first dive was the best, any one after that didn't measure up. I attribute the steady decline in quality to my wet hands and subsequently wet rope. And on the last dive I smashed my balls on the water. Ouch.

I think I might be going to King's house to consume alcohol and be a jackass. Tomorrow is my first day off in 10 days, and we're going to Michigan Adventure, I can't wait!

I'm out, have a good weekend. Geoff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home