Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Why don't we skip on over to namby pamby land....

...and get you some self confidence you jack wagon!


I'm blogging instead of researching for the paper I should be writing. Balls! I thought I was done with all this shit. "No Cass, let's work for a few years; be a productive member of society and then go back to school." Brilliant idea. Graduating at 31 won't be so bad.....? Thankfully, Tom Petty has agreed to keep my company....I love you Tom Petty.

If any of you has an input on the elements of an effective work group and what management techniques can be used to avoid conflicts I would love to hear them.

Until then I eagerly await replies.

Good day.....I SAID good day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home