Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Veteran's Day

Is the reason I'm sitting on my dad's couch writing this and not sitting at work writing this....

But the moment is not lost on me. If any Veterans are using one of those apps that takes you to random blogs, and you found this one, thank you.

If you came back and spent every day telling everyone about how you were in the military and how much you love America and how great you are...

You get 3/4 of a thank you.


If anyone has any gift tax questions, I will happily field them. If you plan on giving less than $13,000, annually, to any individual, you're safe. And Gift/Estate tax are kinda related, and the Estate tax lapsed this year...so times they are a changin.


Yea the guy that interviewed me apparently used the alias "Noah Bender"

He's this guy: http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2010/11/more_details_on_treasury_worke.html

Not this guy: http://www.facebook.com/noah.bender


I don't think Bucket List applies to me currently...maybe ever. I want to go to every football stadium...but I think paying anywhere near what it costs to go to an NFL game is crazy. That sort of reasoning killed everything I thought of.


Alesheia, when you refer to Geoff's "house" the actual phrasing would be "Geoff put in an offer to secure the location of next year's fantasy draft."

I'm going to make an effort to check this thing a lot...because once it becomes a habit, I'll do it when I'm bored @ work...and then It'll be the Four Amigos.

Is it weird that it's so nice out but there are no leaves? It feels like May.

Aloha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home