Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Thursday, October 07, 2010

Lack of wisdom

Not just in my teeth, in general.

First, Abby, you're not allowed to write anymore, it makes me miss you. And Asian Ninja Turtles remind me of Pat...amazing how it kinda went full circle there. I can say for sure that I would not like this gentleman, so feel free to leave out the apologies next time you spew hatred about him. He clearly deserves it.

I'd like everyone to know, also, that I love Wednesday Night bowling. Just love it. It's one of the biggest disadvantages to having a job where I'm gone all the time. Someone has to pay 25 cents for one tiny bite-size Laffy Taffy that is 8 years old...and I'm more than happy to, because each time I get a piece, I'm a winner.

MSU vs. UM this Saturday, both 5-0, biggest matchup in a loooooon time, but almost every single person I know has some plans this weekend. So, if you want to join Me, Opie, and LeeAnn...plz do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home