Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

I can honestly say that...I have nothing to say. I am wide-flipping-awake at damn near 3am, and need to sleep. But alas...it is my curse. My brain is full of thoughts, and I'm having trouble sorting out which thoughts I would have had right now anyway and which thoughts I'm only having because of all that has been going on in the last 5 days. It's been an interesting time...I think I'll probably blog more about it on my personal page maybe tomorrow...stay tuned :-)

Also, Jeff - your newsletters are ridiculous...ly awesome. Reading them makes me genuinely sad that I got booted from the league because I wish that I could be a part of the roasting! Though I will say I enjoy living vicariously through Geoff every Monday night.

Lastly, I hope that all of you are doing well, and I am looking forward to seeing Speak Easy take off again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home