Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Why? I don't know.

So first off- I have had a twitch in my arm for about 3 weeks now. It is right around my elbow, it can be seen, and it happens for probably about 5 minutes every hour. Sometimes more. IT IS DRIVING ME INSANE.

Second, I am in class, currently. Being the motor mouth i am, i feel as though i need to talk more because the professor knows i am a talker. If i don't keep up with my pace, he'll catch on that i am not listening as much as i should be.

Third, my computer will die before I am able to charge it. I would rather get something on here than nothing. So this will not be long. Here is a list of things I need to be reminded to chat about. . .

1. Current schooling
2. loooooooooooove
3. work
4. busy busy busy
5. pregnant people
6. Missing everyone who is reading this. :-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home