Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Monday, May 22, 2006

oooooooooh

Oh Cass it's okay for the violent shake! I knew you were a little tipsy. Yeah... Dave... great guy, but he needs to think things through a little bit. I've met him like four times, and each time wasn't for more than a half an hour. I don't know about you... But I don't "fall in love" that quickly! And yes, Dave... who was hitting on everybody with two legs and a vagina!! He'd go from girl to girl without a beat! It was pretty funny!

Anyway, great story for you all on how I suck at life! -- I was babysitting Desirae Dingman's baby today (Brynn, 8 months old, cute as hell!) and she was in her play pen and so I wanted to go get my book out of my car so I do, and I go to go back inside and the door is locked. It was one of those frickin door's that it'll open from the inside even if it is locked! YEAH she has like 15 windows in her house and 4 doors AND THEY ARE ALL LOCKED! I was freaking out! So long story short I kept on checking on Brynn through the window and she was fine... and I was trying to think of a plan and then she starts to cry, so I HAVE to break a window to get in! I was sooo embarrassed to tell Dezi! I'm not a bad baby sitter, I just suck at life! I have cuts all over my hand, and I don't really know how! I used a rock, so who knows! THAT my friends is my dumbass story for the day! Hope it makes you feel like a better person for the day!

LeeAnn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home